Love Demands Action (LDA) is simply people wanting to share the Love of God with others. Every week LDA prays for healing, encourages those who are hurting, and witnesses to people in need of a Savior. Loving others is the teams natural response to what Christ did for them.
LDA ministers in multiple places throughout the city. The main components of LDA are to Witness to the lost, Pray for peoples physical healing and felt needs, and Invite people who may not have a church of their own.
To offer ourselves within the communities in which we live and serve them with the love of Christ.
What does the Word tell us?
- "Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone." - Mark 16:15
- "I have given you an example, that you do as I have done to you." - John 13:15
- "Therefore... make disciples of all the nations." - Matthew 19:28
- "I invite you to follow me..." - Mark 1:17
There are 4 distinct methods of witnessing to the world:
- Share the Good News: Share with others the Gospel.
- Serve by Example: Serve others as a witness and example.
- Show Them How: Show by training them to do the same.
- Invite others: Invite them to participate with you in worship.
Interested in Volunteering?