Love Demands Action (LDA) is an outreach ministry of Power House Church, where the team weekly hits the local communinty to share the Love of God with others. Praying for people's healing, encouraging those who are hurting, and witnessing to people in need of a Savior. Loving others and putting that Love into Action is the teams natural response to what Christ did for them.
LDA ministers in multiple places throughout the city. The main components of LDA are to Witness to the lost, Pray for peoples physical healing and felt needs, and Invite people who may not have a church of their own.
Date: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Thursday of each month
To offer ourselves within the communities in which we live and serve people with the love of Christ.
- Share the Good News: Share with others the Gospel.
- Serve by Example: Serving so as to be a witness and example to others.
- Show Them How: Train people to do the same.
- Invite others: Invite others to participate in worship.
What does the Word tell us?
- "Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone." - Mark 16:15
- "I have given you an example, that you do as I have done to you." - John 13:15
- "Therefore... make disciples of all the nations." - Matthew 19:28
- "I invite you to follow me..." - Mark 1:17
Interested in Volunteering?